We care about our academic society and the quality of your academic experiences. We are providing you with quality psychological health services - including counseling, for issues related to stress, anxiety and emotional distress, attention related problems, cultural adaptation difficulties, relationship difficulties (school related, couple related, or other), motivational issues, or other – difficult to cope with on your own.
Free of charge, confidential and professional advice can help you:
- understand your emotions, actions, and your needs better,
- see your situation from a different perspective, find more satisfying ways of coping with stressful events,
- improve your relationships, overcome difficulties,
- gain more mental strength,
- be more aware of important factors behind your decisions,
- take actions when needed, make changes or go through them easier.
We offer individual, 50-minutes lasting sessions, upon a prior arrangement and shorter 15-minutes lasting
consultations during on-call psychological duty.
Attention! Staff and students (independently from their current place of residence) are allowed to benefit from online psychological sessions until the end of April.